Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Drifting Performance Handbook--WTF?


Crappy Web-sites, one after the other, pop up on Google with mind-numbing misinformation on the great sport of Drifting. And now there is another book coming out--the Drifting Performance Handbook. Oh no, I will say it once again Bullsh... Oh hold up, wait a minute... this is Calvin Wan's Drifting Performance Handbook. Okay, that is an animal of another sort. Calvin Wan is an incredible drifter who knows what performance driving is all about. He has teamed up with Antonio Alvendia (photographer and author of Drifting: Sideways from Japan to America) to create another source of accurate Drifting info--cool.

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait to check it out. I am confident with Calvin Wan behind it, the information will be spot-on and hopefully these books, along with How To Drift will help dispel much of the flat out incorrect information that is so readily found on the Web.

Now some of you might be wondering why I am promoting the competition. Frankly I am tired of the way business is done. We are supposed to ignore each other of not only to denounce the other's product so that we can sell ours. That type of petty mudslinging is just as much B.S. as the crap drifting info on the Web I keep talking about. I would rather promote my respectable competition who will no doubt put out a quality product. The fact is, a true Drifting enthusiast will buy all three books to absorb as much drifting info as possible. That's what I am going to do anyway. I suggest you do the same, click here and you can get all the Drifting knowledge you could ask for, at bargain basement prices. I would throw in Some Speed Secrets books too--good stuff.

Until next time, try to get along with your fellow man (and woman)!

2 comments:

BattleGroundCycles said...

Oh, sweet! Do you know if the book will be available at "barnes and nobles"? Is your book available at B & N? I already own and love "Drifting: Sideways from Japan to America" and I want to continue learning.

MortonPhotographic said...

Yup, you should be able to buy the books there too--pick them both up and check them out!